Pattern: Saturday Socks from Oceanwind Knits Yarn: Sweet Georgia Superwash Sock in the Envy colorway Needles: Knitpick's 2.5 mm Harmony dpn's. Completed: March 4, 2008. Mods: I just knit these from the top down and used my regular old heel. This may be one of those sock patterns that gets used over and over. Very simple and quick to knit up. Note: I know I've knit at least three pair of socks similarly colored in the last 12 months - this may be the last skein of sock yarn in this colorway - well except for some Tess' I have - but that is a solid color green.
Pattern: Sock Madness 2 Zombie Socks. Yarn: Emily Parson Sophie's Toes - Handsome Park Ranger colorway. I DARE you to click on Emily's etsy site and NOT put a skein in your cart! I don't always buy them, but I almost always do some wishful mouse clicking over there. Needles: Knitpick's Harmony size 1 dpn's (2.25 mm). Started: March 13, 2008 Completed: March 15, 2008. This was a really fun pattern to knit, a little soon after knitting this pair - the patterns are remarkably similar; lots of dropped stitches.
The month is only half over!
2 comments:
You are a sock diva! I love the colors . . . all of them! Their fab!
Wow, and I thought I was getting lots done. You have socks for the next couple months!
Post a Comment