Well, March is done. I wanted them in the mail for St. Patrick's Day and they will be tomorrow. I have no kids at home, I am retired and live with a retired man who keeps himself busy and doesn't mind that I knit.
I do have plans for April but they have no significance to showers. The socks will keep a kayaking brothers feet warm on those cold early spring days.
But now onto other projects. Like this little felted bag. It is my first felting encouraged by my daughter. Just the right size project for a first felting. Only 6 inches on the ruler. Having fun in the land of fuzz.
2 comments:
Very nice! And thanks for explaining that you have all kinds of knitting time so the rest of us don't feel so slow;)
Hooray! The pics and knits look great! I gotta get me one of those little felted bags!
Post a Comment