Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finally February Fini


Last night's old movie fest allowed me to finish my February Sweetheart socks. TCM was showing a series of psychological/psychiatry movies I'd never seen before. "High Wall" and "Cobweb" were both on and I found them very interesting. Not as good as Ingrid Bergman and Gregory Peck in "Spellbound" but certainly worth watching.

I've tried every way I know to get a better picture of the cabled heels. I've decided to wait until I have purchased my new clogs and for a warm, sunny day before attempting another photo shoot. It is just too cloudy today to get enough lighting to throw the texture of these socks into high relief.

Next up . . . March socks.

2 comments:

nama said...

They look beautiful and will draw oohs and aahs this spring in your clogs. Do share that photo!

Jess said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! Love them...I love clogs too, so I will be waiting for an action pic!