Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Marching with the Jaywalkers

I started a pair of Jaywalkers yesterday for my March socks. I am using Plymouth Happy Feet in color 10. I just ran outside to snap a quick picture before dark and it was snowing! Yesterday in the 40s, today snow, I guess that is northern Minnesota for you. Anyway, the snow was piling up so quickly in this first shot
that I picked up the sock and moved it into a nearby bush to keep it out of the snow
so much for the natural lighting, the flash went off since it was darker here. Anyway, this is a fun knit so far!

2 comments:

nama said...

Nice to see the Jaywalker sock. That is my plan for April only in a red. The April socks are for a brother in Northern Minnesota who likes to kayak as soon as the ice is off the lake.

Rani said...

What pretty colors! I really like that pattern. It looks good with so many different types of yarn coloring.