So, here they are, and they are the UFO I will finish this month.
I also found one skein of yarn that I'm pretty sure I'll never knit up. Just one. That's it. I've posted pictures of my sock yarn stash before, and let's just say, I was reeeeeaaly reeeeeaaly amazed that it was just one, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeealy reeeeeeeeeeeealy wanna knit up the rest! Sure, it'll take years, but I want 'em!
This skein's colors don't sing to me like the rest, though, and soft as it is. I'll probably never knit it. I got it thinking it might be colors that would work for my Hogwarts pal, but the browns are true browns, not a reddish-brown at all like I'd hoped. And, while I like brown, I DO NOT like yellow. It's a shame, really because it's a really nice skein. Very soft and yummy. I do think the dyer said it was Knit Picks Bare that she'd dyed up herself. If the colors sing to you the way they don't sing to me, you can have it! It's yours.
Anyone have any trades??? Anyone? Anyone?
:O)
No comments:
Post a Comment