
These are the Child's Sock in Miranda Pattern from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush.
I could have easily left out the leg shaping on these & the "seam" stitch in the back seems silly to me, but overall, I like 'em!

The bottoms are my favorite, go figure.

4 comments:
They look really good.... like you said, better lae than never :)
Whoo hoooo! They're great! I have that book so I'm off to go look up that pattern. They are usually not the lightest of patterns! That's impressive!
I love how the red seems to band about the leg. Nice wide bands and then they seem to get more intense as they reach the toe. Isn't it wonderful to see how this ball of yarn weaves itself into these fun end results? I can get the most mundane ball of yarn then end up with really great socks. The fun of knitting!
Keep up the great work.
So cute! That is a great striped yarn! And you beat me. I'm 2 inches away from finishing my February socks yet. But at least March is on the needles already
Post a Comment