This is my March Sock Yarn. It is some that I hand-painted last spring. The inspiration was the crocus that peek out early by the lamp post next to my front walk.
I am going to try it out in this pattern. Gull Wings in the Socks Socks Socks book.
Although, I am really tempted by the Springtime socks... but I don't think that I would actually do the embroidery... l.a.z.y.
I am going to try it out in this pattern. Gull Wings in the Socks Socks Socks book.
Although, I am really tempted by the Springtime socks... but I don't think that I would actually do the embroidery... l.a.z.y.
5 comments:
OH! How lovely!!! Can't wait to see these babies all knitted up!
What a great idea for the yarn color, too!
Love the yarn!!
That yarn is great, perfect for spring socks, I cant wait to see how it comes out on the socks
I've made the gull wing socks several times and really like it. And easy to track/memorize lace pattern, IMHO.
Great yarn, too!
Gorgeous yarn!
Post a Comment