Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yey... March Socks

Well... look ladies, it's still march and .... taa daa....





Finished socks! Wow... it's incredible...

Knit with yarntopia 2 ply merino sock yarn, colourway : outback
Pattern.... umm.... improv. on the leg the pattern was 2x2 rib for 2 rows, followed by 3 rows of stockinette repeated till they were long enough and finished with 1 inch of 2x2 rib. Magic

Complaints..... well, it's a little loose... it would have been better to take the pattern down the top of the foot too.

For next month I am going to finish my mans diamond socks....finally. Then I will see where I am. I am also packing up my house and moving so not such a good month for knitting.

For the sock yarn swap I have a spare skein of the mauve, cream and pink sock yarn I did feb socks with, its sport weight BFL and it's pretty lovely knitted up. If anyone is interested. reminder pic....

Of course the spare skein wasn't knitted, but it was wound into a center pull ball.

Everyone's socks look so good. I cant wait to see the rest of the march contributions.

1 comment:

Rani said...

Hooray! They're done and they're fab!

Hope the move goes well for you both!

Take care!

Rani