
With all the UFO's/WIP's hanging around my house, it is good to be able to check one thing off the list.
Especially when it's by a deadline.
Meet Irish Moss socks, made from Dream in Color Smooshy yarn. This is another of my own designs on the basic Widdershins toe-up pattern. As per my SOP, both socks were knit at the same time on size 1 Knit Picks Options in the magic loop method.

These socks should really look great with my new clogs, don'cha think?
I've got my April socks all planned and ready to go. These should work up pretty fast, since I've picked a pretty easy pattern. But you'll just have to wait for more details until April first.
No foolin', I promise.
3 comments:
OOOO! I want those shoes!
I second that! I LOVE those shoes!!!
oh man..... I love those cloggs.....
Post a Comment