Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Slow but sure . . .


I have to admit that this month's socks are a challenge. A challenge to finish in the time frame, a challenge to knit (there has been a bit of tinking and frogging involved) and a challenge to photograph.

The intricate cabled hearts are lovely but the details are very hard to capture when you are using your own feet as models.

I'm halfway done with the gusset increases and hope to get to the heel shaping yet today. It's a challenge but I'm rarin' to go.

BTW, I love the WILD COLOR idea, although I already had some green yarn and a shamrocky pattern all dreamed up. HMMMMM, which to choose?

4 comments:

Sahefa said...

these socks are wonderful and so is the way of your writing.

PJS said...

they look fantastic, well done, the colour is gorgeous too!

keep going!

Senja said...

Love those socks. Don't feel bad mine are not done yet either.

Jess said...

These are going to be gorgeous!