So my big suggestion for March socks is to take some crazy, bright colors
and knit them into crazy wonderful socks. 
Go out and buy that skein of insane yarn (do it, Guinifer, do it) and we will laugh in the face of old man winter! We will mock the cold wind that blows. We. Will. Knit. Socks.

And so, my friends, wrap up those February hoo-hahs. Be sure to post a picture here and get your crazy mojo runnin'.

I'm off to search my stash for just the right thing . . . . did I mention I may have slipped up and ordered . . . . THIS!

oops.
PS. If you had your heart set on St. Patty's socks, then by all means, forge ahead.
6 comments:
OK boss... crazy I can do... well... at least, a little crazy...
I think Bright is a fantastic Idea, especially since I've been so busy knitting birthday socks for a friend that it looks like those will have to be my "Valentine" socks.
oh yes, you hit the nail on the head. and is that 'fire on the mountain'? I am working a pair in that colorway as we speak... sparks of blazing color *sigh*
What a gorgeous colorway! But I planned on St. Patty's Day socks, and I'm stickin' to that. White with green trim and maybe a shamrock on either side. Valentine socks almost done, but the camera is in use somewhere else...grrrr.
What a great idea! I'm getting tired of the same old gray view, too! I wasn't quite sure what I'd planned for my March socks until Friday. See my blog for the yarn I plan to use! Green and purple are bright, right?
I'm with you on that!
Post a Comment