Thursday, February 14, 2008

O.K. Here is my attempt at being creative.  Socks for Valentine's Day but they are too small for one grand daughter and too big for another grand daughter.  Made the cast on too tight.   It might be the yarn, something I haven't knit with before.
Alas, they are small and not too much time was spent.  I'll finish them and save for another day.
This leaves time to finish the other sock I left unfinished before I find a fun pattern for St. Patrick's Day.
Cold weather is on it way for another long, cold weekend.

3 comments:

Rani said...

Hooray! ANother successful post. The socks look so sweet! The perfect Valentine socks!!! (and they'll fit someone someday!!)

Jess said...

I agree, they will fit someone eventually. Very cute!

Heather said...

Love the fur! I don't get to knit for girls... I wonder if I could appropriate that into something boy? Maybe lion? or bear? hmmm. Thanks for inspirations.