Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello

Hi, I'm Heather.
These are my January socks. I'm pretty much a sock-a-holic, I always have a pair (or two) in progress. Mostly this is because I am cold and socks are very useful to a cold person.
The January pair is the Monsoon colorway (Rockin' Sock Club from Feb. 07) of Socks that Rock and I did it top down (vast majority of what I do is top down) with a garter ridge stitch pattern, garter stitch short row heel and garter stitch toe. *whew*
They are cooshy and warm and my Mister is eyeing them a little too close, if you know what I mean. Luckily, his foot is a good bit bigger than mine. But I will keep it in mind for Holiday Socks!
Hi, February!
Don't hate me because I am fabulous. *wink*
These are baby socks in Paton's Classic Merino.
These are going to go here.
I like to do charity knitting when I can and cold babies are a good enough reason to push other stuff to the side.
Oh, and a pair of baby socks takes a grand total of 4 hours to make!
It's still love even if it's quick, right?

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow - that was fast. I haven't even finished my toes yet. Great socks. I love that colorway.

Rani said...

Love the color of the Jan. socks!

And the teeny tiny sock is adorable.

LOVE IT!