Wednesday, February 27, 2008
February socks
My valentine socks are nearly done...slow but sure...LOOK! My first one! I thought those dpns would drive me crazy, and then I came to that part of the heel-turning where I had to just blindly follow the directions. I kept saying "WHAT?? WHAT??" But, okay, it seems to have worked out and the other one is nearly complete, too. YEAY! I'm over the DPN fear, but every so often, I lose a stitch, which irritates me to no end. It's like being a beginning knitter again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looking good... mastering dpns can take a bit of effort but you seem to have coped perfectly well.
we'll be pro's in no time
HOORAY!!! It looks great!
PS. I no longer use dpn unless I absolutely have to. Adi turbo needles are all I use. I'll have to send you a pair. It's slick.
Off to knit. Deadline approaches!
Well done! I hate dpn's and second Rani's suggestion of the Addi Turbos - their lace needles are especially pointy and nice for intricate sock manipulations.
Post a Comment