Blue diamonds for my man, who is very happy with them. I like the embossed interlinking diamonds, nice and simple and changes them into something a little bit more interesting than stocking stitch.
Monday, April 7, 2008
April Socks
A new record.... of course, couldnt have been set if they wern't half way through already when I picked them up again.

Blue diamonds for my man, who is very happy with them. I like the embossed interlinking diamonds, nice and simple and changes them into something a little bit more interesting than stocking stitch.
Blue diamonds for my man, who is very happy with them. I like the embossed interlinking diamonds, nice and simple and changes them into something a little bit more interesting than stocking stitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tee hee! They look great! The color is soft and still 'manly'.
I love the embossed diamonds! That works so well with the striped yarn. Now you have my mental wheels turning. Hmmmm.
Post a Comment