Sunday, April 6, 2008

April Plans

Hello all! My March socks will be finished up in April. I am starting the heel flap on sock number 2 so it shouldn't take long. In keeping with the spirit of the April theme I am planning to work on some other projects that take a back seat to socks lately. I am working on a cardigan and a baby sweater for a friend. The baby sweater needs to be done by April 11th so I better get a move on. Here's a shot of my first sock almost done (It is done now). Yarn is my own hand dyed, I sell some here. Color is Longing for Spring 100% superwash merino wool.

I have another skein of Trekking that I made my Embossed Leaf socks in. I would like to put this up for trade. Any interested takers? I would love some hand dyed or another skein of Trekking in exchange.
Looking forward to seeing all the progress, if I get time I'll start some socks for my 2 year old but don't get your hopes up:)

1 comment:

Margaret Cloud said...

Knitting is very hard, my sister is very good at it. I can!t seem to get my fingers to do what my brain is trying to tell them. Your socks look very nice.