Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January Socks

Oh yes.... Um... I'm PJS from And Sew it is.... I forgot to say.

This is my January effort, as you can see I am a little behind.


But I do love the colours. This isnt an accurate representation, I have finished the gusset too, but I havnt photographed it yet.


I have knitted a grand total of 1 1/2 pairs of socks in my life (not including the half in the picture) and none of them was really interesting, the first pair were my learning pair and the second (half) pair was my fiance's but I hated them so they were abandoned.

I love these though and I hope to enjoy other pairs I will knit this year as much.

My Feb pattern was going to be a free one from ravelry...'Falling in love' by ani design

But I discovered it's toe up and I would rather not.

I intend to knit Feb socks with some BFL in pink, mauve and cream from Fiberspates....but it hasnt arrived yet. Fingers crossed

2 comments:

Rani said...

Gasp! The sock-half looks awesome! I love the colors.

And I might copy you on that pattern. If you don't mind, I'll post it on the right!

Rani

Lorraine said...

Oh my, once you go toe up, you never go back ;-D.

I googled and found your Penllyn socks pattern. GORGEOUS!