In honor of Father's Day, I thought it would be a good idea to use the next challenge as a way to honor a male in our lives. It could be a father, son, cousin, uncle, boyfriend . . . you get the picture, right? And since it's June and a busy time for many of us (school is out), you're goal can be to finish these socks in time for the holidays in December. Use June to pick the perfect yarn and color. Find a "masculine" pattern. Start the socks. If you finish by the end of June, hat's off to you!
Good luck! I can't wait to see what you create.
Good luck! I can't wait to see what you create.
1 comment:
Ya know, I've been meaning to knock out a pair of socks for The Boy. I guess now's the time, eh?
:O)
Post a Comment